Sunday, September 7, 2008

Trendelenberg



The weirdest thing that happened to me today was getting invited by bacolodbeauties.multiply.com.

When I opened multiply, I saw that i had an invitation. It was from Bacolod Beauties. Parang instinct, I immediately approved the invitation. Then I visited the site and looked at all Bacolod Beauties' contacts. My gosh. All the girls there were pretty. Some of them are even from BAM. LOL. Daw nahuya na lang ko sa kaugalingon ko for accepting the invite. LOL I felt so OP among the girls there, so I had to remove Bacolod Beauties from my contacts right away. Ahay... Kanugon. Hahahaha! Kis-a man lang ta tani gaka imbitar maupod sa mga gwapa ba. hahaha. Oh well.. kahuluya. hehehe.

About the title: Wala lang. Sadya lang siya pamatian. trendelenberg. daw tingdingdingding LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...