Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome to the Converse (and Lomo) Century



Don't you just love Converse and Lomo? 

Best friends just won't leave your side. 
Mariel Antonette Juarez. Katrina Paula Gulmatico.
Photo by Arlene Sue Cuaycong
Edited by Mariel Antonette Juarez
Let's play.Mariel Antonette Juarez
Photo and edit by Mariel Antonette Juarez

A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.John Terence Ematong. Mariel Antonette Juarez. Katrina Paula Gulmatico.
Photo by Arlene Sue Cuaycong.
Photo Edit by Mariel Antonette Juarez.


Today is a free day for me and my classmates. I actually have some business in LTO, but I don't like to go there alone so I decided to postpone it. So, instead of going there, I edited some pictures (Suyaan naman na ni Anito Bes! hmp!). Okay, so I screwed up the second pic. LOL.

I love love lomo and I'm beginning to love Converse too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...