Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Crossover



I felt the biggest change in my life the (mid)night I "crossed over". I felt like everything was changing. I was changing. It doesn't make sense, though. I didn't feel any difference the day I turned 18 or 19. Or maybe I did, but I hardly noticed. What difference does it have turning a day older than 19? 

The whole time I was 18, I felt like I was 17. When I was 19, I felt like 18. Now that I'm 20, I feel like I'm really 20 years old. Oh gawd. I am not getting any younger at all! Haha!

Twenty. Two-Zero. Wow. Really, I am overwhelmed. OA much. LOL. No, I mean, I can't believe my age actually starts with 2 already. I think and people expect that Ishould be more responsible, more aware and less dependent, but I still feel that I am not ready to face adulthood and the challenges that come with the package. I am not even sure if I am "equipped" to face this new stage in my life. Oh my gosh. Heehee.

Anyway, what is meant to happen this year will happen. I will enjoy being 20 years old as much as I can. So what if my (college) friends are 19? They'll all turn 20 next year anyway. LOL.

And check out the gifts I got for my birthday! I love them!

Brida by Paulo Coelho.Thanks little brother! You're the best! Di pa surprise surprise ka pa! LOL

A pair of uber cute pink, white and silver Royal Elastics flats.
Thanks mother! I've been saving up for these but she got them for me first. :D


+++++++
PS: Too bad, it had to happen on my birthday. Miss Ruth Rosit, our grade 7 (she was our adviser, too) and grade 8 English teacher passed away. We used to talk about her behind her back, but she was a good teacher really. And like my friend, PM, I feel sorry I said all those bad things about her. I knew she was hospitalized last time, but I never got the chance to visit her. :( Thank you Miss Rosit. May you rest in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...