Saturday, January 17, 2009

refleksyowns..

KP, Tinlyn, Me, Mel, Merrill (?). Circa 2008.

I was actually looking for an excuse to post this pic, but couldn't find one, so what the heck. there it is. i simply like the pic. don't ask why. :)

+++++++++

Okay, so let's talk about this week and the week before that and more weeks before that. Let's just take this as my (very short) reflection or something about the year 2008. LOL

It's good. I mean, nothing major happened the past few days, weeks, and months, but I'm just happy. I learned to be contented with my life, my family, my friends, being single (hell yeah!) and with who I am.


I learned to be optimistic; learned to shut off all the negative erergies. haha! Keber to all the problems! Sure, I have had my moments. dramahan and all the chuvaness, but after a few minutes, i'm okay again.


So basically, 2008 was a good year for me and the people I care about. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...